THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SAVEIN, AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
Definitions and Interpretation
- “Application” and/or “App” refers to a computer software designed for a handheld device;
- “Customers”; “User”; “means any person, organisation, or entity that accesses, uses or attempts to access and/or use SaveIN’s Website and/or Application and its allied Platforms (including Services);
- “Device” means mobile phones, personal digital assistance or combination of both or any other device used to communicate, send or transmit any text, video, audio or image;
- “Platform” and/or “SaveIN Platform” means a platform or digital platform in which a piece of software is executed including and not limited to hardware, operating software, web browser, associated application programming interfaces , or other underlying software.
- “Services” means all financial services and/or products that SaveIN provides and may provide as a digital banking platform.
- “Website” means a set of related web pages located under the domain name “www.savein.money”
The terms “WE”, “OUR” and “US” refer to SaveIN and the terms “YOU”, “YOUR” “USER” or “CUSTOMER” refer to you, as a user of the SaveIN Website and/or App.
- SaveIN provides financial services via their Website and/or App and their allied platforms for a hyper-distinctive customer centric service and experience in digital banking.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about your person.
- You agree to maintain, and promptly update the Registration Data to be accurate, current, and complete.
- If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete or where SaveIN has reasonable ground to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, SaveIN has the right to suspend or terminate your account.
- You may access and avail the Website and/or App and its allied Platforms as and when authorised by SaveIN. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Website and/or App and its allied Platforms; anything in that respect will have to be specifically licensed by SaveIN.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, use, access or exploit any portion of the Website and/or App and its allied Platforms.
- To find more information about Services offered by SaveIN or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the Help Centre. [www.savein.money/faqs]
- SaveIN shall send you all information pertaining to your account inter alia on payment authorization, notices, e-reports and authentications in electronic forms only via your registered and self declared contact details as per our records.
- You may not scrape the SaveIN Website and/or its App and its allied Platform for spamming purposes.
SaveIN Services are subject to various charges and fees/ service fee/ subscription fee to cover the costs for administrative and other expenses. Each transaction request may be subject to service fees, registration fees and recurring fees, as specified (“Service Fees”).Please refer to the details of such Service Fees prior to making any transaction on SaveIN. The transaction will only be completed once you consent to payment of the specified Service Fees, payable transaction wise or otherwise, as indicated.
Applicable fees may be deducted from your transaction proceeds. If you link a bank account to your account, you authorize us to collect the Service Fees from your linked bank account or from funds received by you. Regardless of payment device, we reserve the right to collect the Service Fees from the user, as applicable, by deduction from your transaction proceeds, or your linked bank account.
We reserve the right to change our Service Fees upon ten (10) days’ advance notice. Your continued use of the Platform after notice of a change to our Service will constitute your agreement to such changes.
By approving or accepting any transaction request or offer, you agree and acknowledge SaveIN may charge fees as maybe specified for each particular transaction or otherwise..
Subscription and Account
- By registering with SAVEIN and using the App Services, you are representing the following:
- You are of sound mind and capable to perform financial transactions with independent and unbiased decision making;
- You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement; and
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using SAVEIN & the App Services.
You will not allow any one else to use your account and in case of any fraudulent usage, SaveIN shall not be responsible for any lapse/ loss whatsoever.. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes.
- You need to register with SaveIN to avail the Services offered by SaveIN. Accurate and complete registration is required to use our Services.
- You may be required to submit, including but not limited to, the following details “Registration Data” to create and maintain an account with us:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Account number
- PAN Card/ or other official documents
This minimum information needed for registration may change from time to time prior to or even after registration. You are requested to read the requirements carefully, to continue to avail our uninterrupted Services.
- At all times, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and for any use of your account.
- You are mandatorily required to notify SaveIN immediately of any unauthorized use of your applicable account or password, or any other breach in security.
- You may be held liable for losses incurred by SaveIN or any other user of/or visitor to the Website and/or App and its allied Platforms due to someone else using your applicable username, password or account.
SaveIN C/O, Copiosus Tech Pvt. Ltd.’s Rights
- SaveIN respects the right of others, and we persuade our users to do the same. SaveIN may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and, or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers.
Third Party Applications
- You must not create and/or use a third-party applications or other developed product that integrates, interferes or attempts to integrate or interfere with the Website and/or App and its allied platforms (including Services) provided by SaveIN.
- You must not misuse the Website and/or App and its allied Platform by using “deep link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or any other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, circumvent, or monitor any portion of the Website and/or App and its allied Platform.
Rewards and Offers
To participate and win rewards and other offers as made available within the Website/App, you must agree to the offer/reward terms and conditions and satisfy the required criteria. You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to the offer terms and conditions,. Please read the terms and conditions applicable to You carefully, since these may vary from user to user based on certain criteria.SaveIN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transaction/activity or under any legal requirement or applicable rules and regulations. SaveIN also reserves the right to discontinue, annul or change any current or past offer or reward or the SaveIN offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- In connection with your use of our websites, your SaveIN account, the SaveIN Services, or in the course of your interactions with us, other customers, or third parties, you must not:
- Breach this User Agreement, or any other agreement between you and us;
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation;
- Infringe our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Create or control more than one personal account for yourself without our express authorization, through, among other methods, using a name that is not yours, using a temporary email address or phone number, or providing any other falsified personal information;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information;
- Send or receive what we reasonably believe to be potentially fraudulent money;
- Refuse to cooperate in an investigation or provide confirmation of your identity or any information you provide to us;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our websites, software, systems (including any networks and servers used to provide any of the SaveIN services) operated by us or on our behalf or SaveIN;
- Facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, malware, worms or other computer programming routines that attempts to or may damage, disrupt, corrupt, misuse, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate, or gain unauthorized access to any system, data, information of SaveIN;
- Use an anonymizing proxy; use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our websites without our prior written permission; or use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- Interfere or disrupt or attempt to interfere with or disrupt our websites, software, systems (including any networks and servers used to provide any of the SaveIN services) operated by us or on our behalf, any of the SaveIN services or other users’ use of any of the SaveINservices;
- Take any action that may cause us to lose any of the services from our Internet service providers, payment processors, or other suppliers or service providers;
- Circumvent any of our policies or determinations about your SaveIN account such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations or restrictions, including, but not limited to, engaging in the following actions: attempting to open new or additional SaveIN account(s) when you have amounts owed to us or when your SaveIN account has been restricted, suspended or otherwise limited; opening new or additional SaveIN accounts using information that is not your own (e.g. name, address, email address, etc.); or using someone else’s SaveIN account; or
- Harass and/or threaten our employees, agents, or other users.
Use of Information
Third Party Vendor Interaction
- SaveIN does not make any representations or warranties on or about the accuracy and durability of the third-party vendor services offered to you. SaveIN does not warrant, nor will be in any way responsible for information, software, data, privacy policies, related to or pertaining to the third-party vendor content and services. We understand that you have reviewed the policies of these third-party vendors and you are in agreement with the same.
- We have implemented reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You provide your personal information at your own risk.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password and for restricting access to the Services from your compatible mobile devices and computer(s). You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or SaveIN Account or any other breach of security.
You acknowledge SaveIN as a fintech platform and is not a Lender, Creditor or Bank and does not loan money or make lending decisions. Transactions performed by you on SaveIN platform with other users are based on your personal relationship with and knowledge of the person. Borrowers acknowledge by submitting their loan request that they are entering into a loan contract with the chosen Lender and thereby agreeing to repay loan based on terms as mutually agreed between them. Lenders are responsible for ensuring they know and trust the Borrower before approving any Loan Requests. SaveIN makes no guarantees of the Borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
You understand and acknowledge that SaveIN is neither a bank nor an NBFC. It is a technology company focused on building a fintech platform where users can voluntarily undertake financial transactions. SaveIN is working in association with leading payment gateways and banks to simply facilitate these financial transactions via multiple payment modes including but not limited to UPI, IMPS etc. You agree to not hold SaveIN responsible and/or liable for any issue or claim arising out of any dispute whatsoever arising on account of third-party service providers of SaveIN like banks or payment gateways or any regulated, partner entities.
- You consent to accept and receive communications from us, including e-mail, text messages, calls, and push notifications to the cellular telephone number you provide to us when you sign-up for SaveIN Services or update the contact information associated with your profile. Such communications may include, but are not limited to requests for secondary authentication, receipts, reminders, notifications regarding updates to your account or account support, and marketing or promotional communications. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional texts or calls as a condition of using the Services. Call and text message communications may be generated by automatic telephone dialling systems. Standard message and data rates applied by your cell phone carrier may apply to the text messages we send you.
If you do not want to receive communications from us that are not relevant to you, please click on the unsubscribe link that may be provided at the bottom of such e-mails sent to you by us or write to us on [email protected] Please note that it may take about 10 days to process such requests. We use your mobile numbers to send you transaction alerts and SMS alerts based on your preferences. Please keep in mind that we will continue to notify you by email /SMS/via phone calls regarding your services with us, even after you have opted out.
- Your access to the SaveIN Services may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Warranties and Limitations
- You expressly understand the use of the SaveIN Website and/or Application and its allied Platforms is at your own risk and discretion. Our Services to you are provided ‘as is’ and without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted Services. SaveIN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
- The Services will meet your requirements;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected; and
- You assume full responsibility and any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and/or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Services.
Legal Advice/Tax Liability
- You are responsible for any tax liability arising out of use of the SaveIN Services and any payment You receive through use of the SaveIN Website/App, including but not limited to the transactions completed, cash backs or any other rewards, and/or any kind of refunds received.
- You acknowledge SaveIN is not a collection agency, financial advisor and does not provide tax services or tax advice. You should consult your tax advisor for any tax liability arising out of performing transactions on SaveIN, or your attorney for any legal advice.
Payments maybe reversed
- Payments made through SaveIN, may be invalidated and reversed by us if, among other reasons, we sent the payment to you in error, the funding transaction is declined or reversed, the payment was unauthorized or unfunded, or if the payment was for activities that violated this User Agreement or any other agreement with us.
- You are responsible for providing us with accurate information relating to your bank account details for successful completion of the transactions. We will not be held liable for failure of any transaction, if the details provided to us are incorrect or not updated. Any reversals incase of an unsuccessful transaction, will be made in favour of the Lender in up to 3 working days from the date of failure as established by SaveIN, provided that where for certain exceptional and unavoidable reasons it takes longer to complete the transaction, We will intimate the user accordingly, and We will not be held liable for such delays.
Modification to SaveIN’s Service
- SaveIN reserves the right at all times to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the SaveIN Services. You agree that SaveIN shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the SaveIN Service.
- The seat, venue and place of the arbitration will be in Delhi.
- The language of arbitration will be English.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, SaveIN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website and/or App and its allied Platforms; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third-party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties; (iii) any content from the Website and/or App and its allied Platforms; or (iv) unauthorised access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.
- In no event shall SaveIN’s total cumulative liability to You in connection with the Website/App Services for all damages, losses and causes of action, arising from or relating to these terms and conditions exceed the net fees on pro-rata basis, that SaveIN has realized from you during the three (3) month period immediately preceding the date of the claim.
- Your unauthorized use of the Website and/or App and its allied platforms (including Services) may result in civil and criminal penalties, in accordance with the applicable law.
- For the purpose of this clause, “Force Majeure” means and includes wars, insurrections, revolutions, fires, floods, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine restrictions, freight embargoes, declared general strikes in relevant sectors, natural disasters or such other acts or events which are beyond our reasonable control.
- We may assign or transfer our agreement with you including our associated rights and obligations at any time and you agree to cooperate with us in a connection with such an assignment or transfer.
- We recommend that you periodically check this page for any revised terms. We may provide additional or modified services on revised terms and conditions available on the Website/App.You can elect to opt out of such services by discontinuing/uninstalling the Website/App. However, Your continued use of any services beyond a period of 10 days from the date of publication will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of all such revised terms. We do not accept any liability based on your ignorance or negligence to keep Yourself updated regarding the revised terms and conditions.